Gandhi didn’t say this. Martin Luther King Jr didn’t say this. Jesus Christ didn’t say this. MOTHERFUCKING MEWTWO SAID THIS ENLIGHTENING SHIT RIGHT HERE
i think we found the opposite of nash greir
so sick of hipster stuff on my dash, i don’t cARE ABOUT PICTURES OF CHILDREN STARING AT NOTHING LIKE WHAT IS THE POINT OF A PHOTO OF A KID STARING AT NOTHING omfG
Oh look, you took a black and white photo of a little boy in the park you must be so broody and mysterious.
What’s the point of the random kid staring at the sky?
I reblogged this, but I can’t remember why
LOL R U GUYS SERIOUS THEres a oh no wait i just scrolled back up it really is just a kid staring at nothing now im confused.
I mean I wonder what he could be looking at? a bird? a plane? SUPERMAN? It must be great though because he looks awfully interested in whatever is in the distance because obviously there’s nothing in front of him.
I know it’s Doctor Who, but I can’t remember why.
Does anybody know why I have tally marks on my arm?
too lazy to masturbate can you do it for me
dont kill yourself tonight ok
you have a really pretty smile and i know its not always easy to manage one but itd be a bummer if we never had the chance to see it ever again
youre really important and you matter a lot so stay safe and try and have a nice sleep
I would like a moment to thank the people who reblog post like this so that it eventually shows on my dash.
It is keeping me alive
RIP to all those who didn’t make it to 2014. And to those that did; I’m so, so proud of you.
I didn’t even try to scroll past this
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!
reblog this post if you post any of the following:
- doctor who
- the whedonverse
and I’ll check you out and maybe follow!
Inspired by every student whose told they can’t be an artist because it doesn’t “make enough money”.